State of Texas Financial Aid
The following are programs supported by the Texas government. They are available at almost all of the accredited public and independent colleges in the State of Texas. All are controlled by the Financial Aid Officer at the college and it is to him/her that you must apply. Definitive eligibility requirements for the programs that follow may be obtained from the Financial Aid Officer at the institution you plan to attend.
NOTE: As of the date of this printing, these programs have been updated, however, we anticipate changes for the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Bordering States Waiver
- College Access Loans (CAL)
- Good Neighbor Scholarship Program (GNSP)
- License Plate Insignia Scholarship (LPI)
- Texas B-On-Time Loan
- Texas College Work-Study Program (TCWSP)
- Texas Educational Opportunity Grant Program (TEOG)
- Texas Public Education Grant (TPEG)
- Texas Tuition and/or Fee Exemptions
- Top 10% Scholarship Program
- Towards EXcellence, Access & Success (TEXAS) Grant Program
- Tuition Equalization Grant (TEG)