GOOD NEIGHBOR SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (GNSP)
Provides one year of tuition (fall, spring, and summer) for students from other nations of the Western Hemisphere (other than Cuba), who:
- Are nonresidents from an eligible country
- Were born in and are current residents of a nation of the Western
- Hemisphere other than Cuba or the United States
- Intend to return to the eligible country upon completion of the program of study
- Are scholastically qualified for admission
This 12-month award is limited only to Texas public colleges and universities. Contact the office of Financial Aid and/or the International Student Affairs Office at your institution for an application. The deadline is March 15.