Student Loan Application for the
Minnie Stevens Piper Foundation
ELIGIBILITY: A US CITIZEN/PERMANENT RESIDENT AND A TEXAS RESIDENT ATTENDING COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY IN TEXAS, ENROLLED ON A FULL-TIME BASIS. LEVELS: UNDERGRADUATE JUNIORS, SENIORS, AND GRADUATE STUDENTS ATTENDING GRADUATE/PROFESSIONAL SCHOOLS. FOR MORE INFORMATION SEE SECTION ON "RULES AND PROCEDURE GOVERNING STUDENT LOANS."
If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you will need to download the latest version to view, fill-out and print the Student Loan Application.
The student loan application (PDF) has been designed to be filled out using a computer. The application will then be printed and signed before mailing it in. The instructions below assume that you will save the application to your computer. This is the suggested method since you will want to have the application for your own records. Also, this allows you to reapply for another loan for subsequent semesters should you choose to.
Instructions for Completing the Student Loan Application:
- Save the application to your hard drive by doing the following:
- Right-click Student Loan Application.
- Select Save target As...
- Select a proper location and save.
- Locate the slapplication.pdf file on your computer and open the form.
- The first field that can be filled out is on Page 3. Move from field to field until all fields have been completed.
- Save the application.
- Print the application and sign all parts. (There should be three signature areas.)
- Proofread the application. Remember that all parts should be filled out.
- Mail the application to the address indicated. Ensure that the signature is the original.